What treatment should i take for lump on the bottom of penis ?

i am 14 now.i have noticed a lump on my pennis .the size is less than a pea.i have the habit of masturbation,and may be that s factor?it s on the bottom of the left side of my penis.ts kinda purple-ish, and it doesn t hurt at all, except for a little discomfort when i sqeeze it. im kida worried that it might be a sist or something, because then i would have to talk to my parents or a doctor about it. im really nervous from that fact that i would have to tell someone about it. please help.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011