What treatment should i take for hair fall and How can i reduce my weight ?

hi doctor , i m worries about my hair that became veryy rough at the end. and i also want to loose my weight by some light food or tea so what i have to eat? reply me fast THANK YOU :)
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011

you can reduce your weight by lifestyle modification.

regular excercise specially cardio like jugging,brisk walking.swomming also help.

take lot of green leafy veg with fruits.

avoid white bread, pasta. please fast foods. you can take non veg specially chicken fish. but avoid red meat.

avoid palm oil. shift to sunflower oil.

use skimmed milk instead of cream milk.avoid ice cream.
you can take green is rich in antioxidant.

drink a lot of water.

take small but frequent meals.

Never skip breakfast, which is the most important meal of the day, as it kick-starts your metabolism. Instead, eat a heavy breakfast and stick to lighter meals during the day, leaving the lightest meal for dinner.

take food 2 hr before food in night.

pranayama is very helpful if you have no contraindications.

avoid stress,take good sleep.

for hairs avoid harsh shampoo,oil your hail before sampoo. increase ur protein intake.

take curd, buttermilk.use good conditioner after hair wash. your shampoo and conditioner should be according to your hair type.

hope these information will be helpful to you.

take care
and if i only take green tea with a lil bit suger then?