What treatment should i take for Stomach ulcer for the past 8 years ?

I am a 26 year old lady and have been suffering from stomach ulcer for the past 8 years.I tried so many medication and even tried injections, i dont get better and they work for a short period.Im worried because now started to feel as if its swollen in the stomach and also feeling pains especially when I eat after swallowing food.I ve lost food appetite but i always force myself to eat to avoid hunger.Are the any chances of getting Cancer from Ulcer?Can it be cured?What treatment can i take?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011