What treatment should i give to my 29 days old baby for Erb's palsy ?

Dear Doctor , My daughter (age 29 days) is patient of erb s palsy . The problem identified on next day of birth . No moment or sensation observed by doctor. X-ray report is normal. The doctor at Raipur(Chhattisgarh) checked and identified the problem as compression of C5, C6 & C7 and prescribed for physiotherapy at home. Initially there is no strength in hand but now some power is appearing in forearm , but still there is no strength in wrist. No any other test was carried out. should i wait for six month as advised by doctor. What i can do for betterment of my baby. Kindly advise. Sunil Soni Korba (chhattisgarh)
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011