What treatment should be taken to remove extra skin on penis ?

dear sir, my son is 7 year old,Height approx 95 cms he does not pass urine streightly & i seen some excess skin on the top of his penis. when he was 1 year old, he always cried when pass urine. we took him to doctor , doctor suggest very little operation. which he did. he said he opened the sides of the skin with a scissor, there was no bleeding . he said now piyush is fine. but extra skin is still there. we are so much worried about it. looked so many sites but dont have knowledge about this problem. please tell me can my son will be fine. ? where we should take him for this problem ? awaitng your urgent reply
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011