What treatment should be taken for urine and blood infection ?

I went to a doctor for the treatment of fever day before yesterday, I had fever in the last month also. He suggests me a blood test and urine test today as I get the report doctor says that I am having some urine infection along with blood infection. I had undergone a surgery in the year 2001 cholycystectomy, after that I had stone in my kidney . after taking long treatment stone goes away. But in the urine report RBC is visible, Leucocytes are also 0000 where range is between 4000-0000. What should you suggest me is this normal because in the last month I had have my whole abdomen untrasound too with normal reports.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012