What treatment should be taken for making eye rotation proper ?

hello doctor ..sir i am 22 years old and my eye rotation is not proper ..i dont hv any problem in vision or angle but my rotation is not proper.. when i look at left side the right eye completely gets in whereas in the left eye little bit of white portion is visible and vice versa ..i have been through squint checkup but its not squint..can u tl me whether it is curable??
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
welcome to health care magic family,
this happens often when one of your lateral eye ball muscles short or stiff due to some reason.
as you have consulted eye sp. you have not to worry,
now what you have to do is regular exercise of your eye ball muscles.In exercise what you have to do is rotate your eye ball both sides one by one,you rotate one side keep there for few seconds and rotate on other side, again do the same thing. stretch your eye ball maximum you can,gradually your muscle will become loose and rotation will be full.
this will take some time but it will definitely will work.
you do these exercise for about 5_10 mnt morning and evening.