What treatment should be taken for gastric problem with abdominal pain ?

Once in a quarter I have a pain in stomach I feel like alot of gas is trapped in my stomach and wait desparately to come out but nothing seem to be coming out What could be the cause Once in a quarter I have a pain in stomach I feel like alot of gas is trapped in my stomach and wait desparately to come out but nothing seem to be coming out What could be the cause. My stomach becomes like a balloon that time and I feel very uncomfortable.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011