What treatment should be taken for foot pain ?

my feet pain from morning to evening not able to walk also some wighet is 54 with an height og 5' taking calcium tablet and milk also properly but no relief hi this is mani and my age is 24 im female and im suffering from feet pain from morning to evening some time not able to walk weight is 55 with height 5 5feet...and im taking calcium tablet and milk also properly then also no relief..can you help me over this.
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
u need to consult doctor and get tested.
pain killer may help u ,
calcium and milk cant stop pain
u can apply VOLINI GEL over pain area.
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
wleocme to health care magic
i think u need to take some calcium tablets like shelcal 500 as calcium supplement
and also u reqired some tests to be done other drugs will be prescribed therafter