What treatment should be taken for elevated TSH and scanty periods ?

Hi, I am 26 yrs old, 68 kgs, 5.3 inches. I was consulting a dietician to loose my weight . But all diets fail as i not even reduces a 100gms in 20 days. Then she got my Thyroid profile done. I have normal T3 and T4 value but TSH value have been elevated to 4.9. I am also facing the problem of scanty periods for the past 1 year for which i am taking homeopathic medicines for the past 2 months.What treatment do you suggest me for Elevated TSH & scanty periods? Also How can i reduce my weight? What precautions should i take in my dietary and lifestyle patterns
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012