What treatment should be taken for damaged sub nerve in the forehead ?

please help doctor , Iam writing my sad story requesting you to provide proper treatment and solution for my problems.Before 8 years,i have done a mistake.I have put my forehead on the table and rolled it. Because both sides of my forehead was little bit pushed forward. Therefore, I was trying to bring it to the normal shape. When I did this for five – six days I faced a problem; when I bend my forehead (from eye side to upside) I was feeling pain on the upside part of my eye (left side). Then gradually I felt like the left side of my head (just upside of the forehead) is benumbed. So I stopped rolling the forehead. But I did not show this to any doctor and did not do any self treatment for this for two and half years. During this period my face, forehead and frond side of my head become paralyzed. I felt that I have no face, forehead or head. I was feeling neither cold nor hot. I felt cold on the frond side of the head. When I touch my forehead, I felt like I am touching some other thing.i have neck pain & sensation low also I approached many doctors. doctor is saying sub nerve has damaged in forehead I request you to kindly help me to solve my problems. Kindly provide me proper treatment for my disease . God bless you
Asked On : Thu, 1 Mar 2012
Hi, welcome to H.C.M.Forum. dont feel angry upon me. first you consult psychiatrist, as sometimes, one can't judge where the pain is.with his treatment you will get 90% relief . rest he will guide you to see the specialist of necesity. neurologist may be the correct person. thank you.