What treatment should be taken for back pain and shooting pain in nerves ?

Hello doctors, my age is 25 & weight 80kgs.Is there any solution for me.plz tell me what type of treatment I have to take... I m having back pain after long travelling or at the time of working in straight posture for more than ½ hr.already taken x ray for my back bone doctor said gap between last joint is less it gives pain.some exercise they told but helpless... also before 2 months while playing sports i got pain in my left leg nerves near buttocks .now i cant sleep in that left side position and cant sit long time in a single posture it gives me HEAVY SHOOTING PAIN while i try to change my posture.after sometime changed my posture everything is normal.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Nov 2011