What treatment should be taken for Fibromyalgia due to which I am having burning mouth which affected my lips , nose and teeth ?

I could use your help with my mouth problem. I have a burning mouth that affect even the lips and the lower part of my nose. It feel like my teeth are coated, but on examination the doctor seen nothing. The burning gets worse as the day goes on and by night it is very bad. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia . There doesn t doesn t seem to any kind of help available. I hope you have some suggestions.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Feb 2012