What treatment should be taken by 53 yr old who is diagnosed with hypertension and asthma is now having itchy throat , coughing , breathing difficulty and fluctuating bp ?

my mother is 53 yrs who was diagnosed with hypertension 11 yrs ago. she was initially given Amlodipine 5mg once daily which continued for 8yrs.. after which she was given additional medicine-hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg once daily .the dosage for Amlodipine was reduced to 2.5mg since last year.and she is still taking hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg till today.her BP was maintained between 125/80 to 135/80. she has also received medication Asthalin and steroid rotacaps for asthma for 4 consecutive years but only during winter ..she had not had the need for asthalin since 3 yrs.. now, she has been having itchy throat and continuous coughing with some difficulty in breathing since 5 days.. her blood pressure is fluctuating between 130/90 to 150/100 and pulse rate is between 95-115. please suggest us what she should do?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011