What treatment should be started for reactive lymphadenitis?

Hi Doctor, I had swollen Lymph Node under right side of Jaw and one back of my ear, i went through Blood test ESR which is 15 and TB Antibody with ELISA which is 0.41 and i been through FNAC My FNAC Report says the following. SMEARS REVEAL LYMPHOID CELLS ON A HAEMORRHAGIC BACKGROUND. THE PREDOMINANT CELLS ARE SMALL LYMPHOCYTES. SCATTERED AMIDST THESE CELLS ARE SEEN FEW CENTROBLASTS, CENTROCYTES, IMMUNOBLASTS, PLASMA CELLS, NEUTROPHILS AND MACROPHAGES. DIAGNOSIS:-REACTIVE LYMPHADENITIS. Is there anything to worry and what treatment should i start, please help me to answer Doctor.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012