What treatment should be given to a high BP patient with elevated creatinine having recurring chills and fever and diagnosed with ILD ?

Hi,I am in desperate need of some expert advice. My mother was diagnosed with an ILD( Interstitial Lung Disease ) in Jan 2011 but the doctors did not prescribe any medicines as my mother had no symptoms. Recently we had to admit her to the hospital because of a high fever(103) and low bp, this was 10days back. After this the bp has stabalised but she is having recurring chills and fever. She continues to be in the hospital for this. The hospital has done all the blood/urine tests, blood/urine cultures, x-rays, ct scan , broncoscopy. All her tests came normal except for the WBC count(it is 17000 currently) and the ct scan shows significant right lung damage.She is not having any other symptoms except for the recurring chills and fever. Despite all the tests done the doctors are not able to figure out as to what exactly is wrong so they are not in a position to prescribe any specific medicines. My mother is still in the hospital(in Bangalore). Please help. She used to take meds for high bp for 10years and also has an elevated level of creatinine .
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011