What treatment should be given to a 55 yr old having vomiting and hypertension ?

hello I want to ask about condition of my father 55 years old he has high blood pressure for about one week with repeated vomiting we brought to hospital 3 times every time they gave him treatment and improve and discharge him later after a feew hours his condition return again and we are not near the city to bring him there what his problem in your openion he has shortmess of breth also with this condition is it GI or heart problem please help me I dont know to bring him to which specialist
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011