What treatment should be done to increase penis size?

Hi, i think i have a complex bacterial and fungi infection. I have undergone treatment recently but still have problem within me. I have noticed that my penis had stopped growing and its really shrinking...I am 25 and my penis is really small. I will appreciate a good advise on how to deal with this issue, as i am not confident and don t feel good with the size of my penis anymore
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear arlin.schneider, As you are going through infection that means your penis is not at comfort, it will shrink temporarily and will appear shrunken as infection will get clear it will appear normal penis is made of spongy tissues hence it shrinks and expands , with temperature , with stress it shrinks and relaxes with relaxation don't worry it is not going to disappear. penis size varies from individual to individual average penis size is 5-7 inches after erection . no matter how it appears in non erect position.