What treatment should be done for my sons migraine, nausea, fever and concussion ?

my 16 year old son has been having migraines and slos a fever that fluctuates between 100 and 102 for 4 days now He also has off and on neausea and is eating and drinking very little He has been in bed and keeping away from sound and light I took him to the doctor a couple days ago and they just said it was a viral infection pharyngitis and was given no antibiotics Just to take ibuprofin which he has been and was before the doc Ibuprofin helps a little but not much He had a moderate concussion 4 years ago so migraines are really not a new thing as he has been getting them ever since but usually gone within a day or two and have never been accompanied by a fever in fact he has not had a fever in years Is it possible that something can be going on from the concussion still My 16 year old son has been sick off and on for the past 4 months, somtimes just like cold symptoms and other times vomiting and sore throat type stuff. It is always accompanied by a migraine also, which is something that has been happening everytime he gets sick now due to a semi- severe concusion, he suffered from in a sports injury 4 years ago. At this point in time, he is sick once again. This time is different, he has had a fever fluctuating between 100 and 102 with a bad migraine, nausea, congestion and a sore throat for 5 days. I having been gving him Ibuprofin which as helped somewhat, and brought him to the doctors two days ago. They basically just said it is a viral infection and called it pharyngitis as a strep test was negative and sent him home just telling me to keep gving him the Ibuprofin. No thought was given to the fact that he has been reoccurringly sick, and has not had a fever in years or that he suffered a bad conccusion a few years back. We have been going to this doctors office since he was born, and never doubted them, but he saw a doctor we never seen there before, and even though I told him his history it seemed like we were just rushed out. Should I get a second opinion, not sure, but I just have this feeling there is much more to this than what they said.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011