What treatment should be aloepecia totallis and is it effective ?

Hi this is ashok here .I am 26years old suferring from aloepecia totallis now . It started with one or two round patches 2 years before . But now i have totally lost all my scalp hair including eyebrows ,eyelashes and even my body hair I have lost confidence ,i dont know who is going to help me out to solve this problem .if anyone helps me in boosting my confidence and give me 100 percent guarantee that they can solve my problem , i will really be thankfull to them and never forget them in my life
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011