What treatment should a person suffering form DNS take for sinus and constriction in head ?

Male 18, Hello Doctor i m feeling most of times that some ants crawling inside my brain , sometime when i push my hand to my brain when putting oil on my brain i m feeling ants crwaling on that area where my hand push, Doctor i m also feeling forgetfullness foggy brain too too much whole day, Doctor i also facing one Problem this is DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum ) my Bone of nose is very deviated and i m taking Rhinosone for Temporary Relieve and i also feeling pain in Sinuses and Constriction in head , Doctor i had also Going to ENT He tell me that this all problems is due to DNS Allergy , But doctor i cant believe that this all problem only from DNS Beacause Doctor i m felling shortage of breath and feeling ants crwaling also in thorat, Doctor i have little another problem that i when i save any Document (File) in Computer i m open it again and again to check that it save or not, i m also sometime some power force me to ask people 1 question 3 times, Most of the times when i want to lying in bed i clean it again and again when i feeling tired then i stop and i m depend on others decision i cant take my own decision, Doctor my Father dont paying attention on me on my this problems and he Asked me many times that this is ur anxiety, Doctor when i see Brain of any human being or Beating Heart i feeling panic and i m feeling that this is also attached on me and i think that if i kill my brain then i will die this is also problem or Anxiety, Many problems but plz Doctor my request plz answer my questions cause i m in trouble i cant study well from 2 years Doctor my Activites is I m sleeping late night sometime early, i dont take part in any sports, i also eat dinner in no time, My english is not Good plzzz plzzz Doctor tell me what should i do is i should go for All test of brains or what? plz tell me Doctor Thnx in Advance.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Nov 2011