What treatment should I undertake as there is irregular periods after removal of IUD for getting pregnant ?

I am 28 old female , I have a 5 years old boy normally, I put an IUD for 4.5 years, I removed the IUD from 8 monthes hoping for pregnency, but scince that my period is irrigular, every monthe it is delayed for 4,5 and up to 10 days. Last month I begin taking cycloprogynova to regulate it, and i am still not pregnent. I made Hormons tests, the prolactine level was 269 in/dl, tsh 1, t4 16, testosteron 0.2. Now I want to ask could I take clumide in conjunction with cyclo progynova. oR I should treat the Hyperprolactinaemia first.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012