What treatment should I undergo to get pregnant after three failed IUI ?

i am 31 year old female trying for pregnancy since last 3 years but all in vain. i had irregular periods on and off since menarche. i have undergone all hormonal tests TSH=2.45 with thyronorm 25 mcg (since 3 years) prolactin, FSH,LH are considered normal. i have gone through HSG which shows left FT patent and rt FT partially blocked. i have done a lot of ovulation studies and was put on Tab. letoval or fertyl every time, even done with IUI 3 times but not successful. sometimes during ovulation study their was a failure of ovulation which was induced by an injection planterex. i am confused with my treatment and its results. kindly suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011