What treatment should I take to stop the continuous bleeding occurring from a miscarriage ?

hi i had natural miscarriage .after that periods are non stop. doc prescribed primolut nor for 21 days. bleeding stopped after 3 having withdrawal bleeding.was heavy in the begining but still spotting since 2 days. why am i having this spotting?and y the bleeding is not stopping?i want to try for a baby soon but these kind of bleedings are giving me headaches.i am fed up with these bleedings. i want to conceive after my next menstural cycle but this withdrawal bleeding is not stopping?pls help so that i can go to doc to take a hormonal tests.i am having pcos ttoo.thanks
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011