What treatment should I take to regain my natural skin color ?

Hello Doctor, Am 23 year old from tamilnadu. My skin colour is light brown (medium white) and when considering about my face i had pimples so that it became black with black dots,small pits in cheeks , black coloured pigments at the nose ending part on both sides. At right now am using Garnier scrub face wash, before that i was using Garnier gentle face wash. But at present no pimples is there.Shall i go for a facial surgery to fill the pits in my cheeks or otherwise any other cheaper and best method is available to get back my light brown skin in face.if so availale pls guide me. Thanking you, Shanmugam.A
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011