What treatment should I take to reduce the growth of red hair ?

Hello sir, I am 26 mail not married, I have red hairs on my chin and mustache,As per HCM advise i conserned with dermatologist he examine to me and written tablets 1.Tab.Flucos 150 once a week for 7 weeks, 2.Tab.Doxt s daily twice for 3 weeks & once a day for 3 weeks, 3.Zincovit daily once for 3 weeks & Tab. Cobadex czs daily once for 4 weeks, 4. Nadoxin cream to apply daily once on chin & mustache for 7 weeks, I am using this tablet from 7 weeks but there is no improvement, and increasing more red hairs and reducing black hairs,Sir i want to know is it possible to control this?,If possible to control this please advise me what should be done,I dont know which doctor is good for control this,please send me doctor details, I am so worried about this. please help me
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
You are in the right line of treatment for your condition. I suggest you just apply dye and leave it alone
Have a healthy living
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
having grey or red color shows that you should take care of your diet take good amount of protine diet you should go for homoeopathy for treatment apply jaborondi hair oil and arnica Q these will help you to blacken your hair
hello \
welcome to health care magic
having grey or red color shows that you are not phyiscally should take care of your diet.take good amount of protine should go for homoeopathy for the treatment.apply jaborndi hair oil and arnica Q these will help you to blacen your hair
take care
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum
Change of hair color from black to red is seen in severe malnutrition. Try improving your nutritional status , particularly proteins.
If your condition is not responding to this treatment, you can try an alternative therapy like homeopathy for this condition.

for further enq-