What treatment should I take to increase the penis size ?

hi,,, i am a male of age 25 , i used to have sex since i was 20years old.. starting i used to have sex for once or twice a week, when ever i used to meet my girl i used to have sex for at least for 3 to 4 times in 6 hours. later from 2 years i just was meeting my girl for once a week and used to have sex just for 1 or 2 times . from last 6 months my penis size has gone small. i didn t even used to do hand work much.. very rarely i used to musbusat.. please suggest me what should i do... should i go for treatment of allopathy , homeopathy or aurwadic...
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Please note that length is not an indicator for the sexual function or fertility, it has nothing to do in this
Also Nothing will cause increase or decrease to ur penile length
So As long as u don't have any problem in ur sexual life, My advice is to have self confidence & live happily