What treatment should I take to get rid of dermongraphia on the face ?

Hello, Im 31 years old and have been suffering from severe hives or dermongraphia for years. I went to an allergist and was diagnosed with allegies to over 10 foods and other allergens . Eggs being the #1, which I had actually figured out. I need to know what to do to get rid of this? Its only on my face and seems to be getting worse. I finally decided to give up eggs for good, as I had been ignoring the recommendation. These hives do not go away. They first started over 5 years ago and are getting progressively worse. They itch and become raised at times. Sorry so long, but I really need help.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011