What treatment should I take to conceive as I am taking medicines for thyroid ?

hii doc i m 29 years old and i m not concieving last 4 years . i hav prblm of thyriod.. i got the medicine of thyriod ... but its not works to concieveing me . wat can i do for it?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
HI! see firstly thare r 2 type of sterility primary and secondary.In primary u have no kids and secondary u have one or two kids then fail to its not only reson for fail to concive that u have thyroid but also consider ur husband semen analysis,and from your side if u have periods regular or not.plese contact sonography for rule out any internal pathology.