What treatment should I take to conceive also I experience anxiety attacks,night sweats and hot flashes ?

I am 23 yrs old, my husband is 46 yrs old we have been ttc for 4 yrs, I finally got pregnant Dec, 2009 and miscarried at 5 1/2 weeks, I have regular periods. I also experience anxiety attacks, night sweats and hot flashes I have tried birth control because my doc said its probably hormones but the low dose pills make me sick and the patch made me extremely moody. What should I do? We really want to have a child before its to late. Help!
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011