What treatment should I take in future as I am unable to conceive after IVI and hmg injection ?

hello dr im 24yrs old. I got married on 2009. In my pitutiary gland fsh and lh was too low. My period was irregular before and after marriage. I consult gyn she said my egg develop ment was very poor she put hmg inj 450 mg and done IVI two times but still im not c√łnceive wat can do for further treatment
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
hello dear, i is your husband's semen count normal and have you done the tube patency test.If not then please get it done as soon as posible.FOR ANY infertility case we give minimum six cycles time before changing the line of treatment.there are few other important things like number of eggs formed, with this dose of hmg,,number of injections you got, before i can suggest a second line of treatment.mail me the details on or call at 9820739032. take care

along this you can take ayurveda support. start chandraprabha vati 1 tab before food twice.consult your nearest ayurveda doc for basti which is very effective. contact me on