What treatment should I take if my heart is beating fast and I feel tired easily ?

hi i feel my heart beating fast last month. It happen often especially at the night time and I feel pain in chest . I feel very cold sometimes when others people feel hot. I have fever nearly 5 days and follow by swelling face and swelling leg. I feel pain on all my body joint and bone and sometime feel like difficult to breath . Easily feeling tired. Could you please let me know was wrong with me and what should I do to prevent all this happen to me? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011