What treatment should I take for tooth Pain ?

hi this ravi i have a tooth pain i want to first aid tell me how treatment immediately
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011
Dentist 's  Response
Hi Ravi,
Tooth pain can be due to dental decay, infection of teeth. You can take an analgesic like diclomol for pain relief. Consult a dentist to determine the cause of pain of the tooth. If it is decayed root canal treatment and capping should be done.
General & Family Physician Dr. Padma Saikia's  Response
Hi Ravi,

Welcome to HCM.

An analgesic will relieve your pain in sometime but for better relief the cause has to be found out. If you have a tooth decay then that has to be cleared or else you may have repeated pains.If any other cause like dental abscess, gum disease, irritation of the tooth root, cracked tooth syndromethen etc that has to be cleared to get relief so consult your dentist for better care and guidance.

General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you can take paractamol tab for pain but consult dentist and get a check up and take proper treatment
treatment will vary depending on the case