What treatment should I take for the sticky, foul smelling liquid that is discharged from the anus ?

Hi I am Male 30 Years. From the Past Two weeks I found a Slight Liquid Coming out from my Anus.It is Sticky and having Bad Smell. I don’t know what kind of treatment Should be Taken for this and Which Doctor I have to Consult.I am really Worried about this.Plz Suggest.I Stay at Hyderabad
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Hi ganesh;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since you have a smelly sticky liquid discharge from anus it needs to be seen to find out whether it is a sinus ;fistula or a perianal infection which is causing this discharge.Please consult a doctor or even you can directly consult a surgeon to get examined to find the cause .Once the reason is known then the doctor will advise you the required treatment.