What treatment should I take for the red, itchy and dry skin on the tip of my penis ? Is it an std ?

the tip of my penis is red, itchy and the skin is peeling there are no puss filled bumps no open cuts and there is no bleeding or discharge of any sort. it does not hurt to urinate and the only discomfort it causes is the itching also the skin on the tip of my penis looks very dry . Can baycuten treat this? or is this an std of some sort i have only had two sexual partners in my life both of whom were tested and had negative results for std s before and after our sexual encounters
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011