What treatment should I take for the foreskin of my penis which rolls back when pulled causing irritation ?

sir , earlier i have asked you a question !!! but i want few more suggestions - earlier i have asked - sir , I am 20 year old boy . I have no std problem but somewhat irritation in my penis . i think it has become sensitive . my foreskin is pulled back from 10 -12 yrs( not circumcised). actually i feel uncomfortable so i was pulling it back continuously in past yrs so now it has pulled back permanent .so whenever my head touches anywhere it is very uncomfortable . and the skin under penis is very oily and very itchy . i feel comfortable when i pull my foreskin forward but it again rolls back .and i always feel an urge to pull my foreskin forward.there is no infection but then also i am feeling very uncomfortable with my penis . please give appropriate treatment ... NOW- but if there is not any kind of infection then why there is discomfort & that also very very drastic .there is no skin disease nothing is visible than what can be the reason ?? please give detailed answer !!! thank you .
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011