What treatment should I take for sweating in scalps and dry hair ?

i m 17 year old girl...and i sweat a lot sweat on my scalps....i cannot live without fan for a hour,and also i think i have dry hair i have shoulder hair it is not curls fully but becomes curly partially after head bath and i often prefer freehair style if i do that it often gets tangled and looks awkward after a hour....and i cannot comb my hair often in public places right,get me a solution to this, and lot of sweat when i go out in sun creates a head ache too. is it natural?...suggest good solutions...plz.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011