What treatment should I take for productive cough,chest pain and shortness of breath post medicines for sinus ?

Hi! I thought I had a sinus infection two weeks ago and was put on amoxicillin (due to a history of Vasculitis ) and as soon as I finished the antibiotics, I started feeling sick again: mainly head congestion. The doctor gave me Augmentin and today is my third day on the medication; however, while the head congestion feels better than it had before, I am coughing (without very much mucus being expelled) and it hurts my chest. I also have a shortness of breath and my chest hurts a little bit. My pulse is around 110, resting. Breathing in and out, there is often a slight whistling sound. I do not seem to have a fever, though I did have a low-grade one last night. I also have been taking a chest decongestant . What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012