What treatment should I take for penis enlargement and increasing semen production ?

hello doctor plz take it a serious case....because i am suffering from it for 2 or 3 years .....i am 15 year old with height of 5 ft. and i am masturbating a lot from 3 or 4 years...from 3 or 4 years i am not growing or increasing and i am not still mature and another problem is that my penis size is very short and it is also not increasing and i think that i have phimosis because my foreskin is not going back......so plz tell me some cure to increase penis height and my body can produce semens........i will be very thankful to you
Asked On : Wed, 15 Feb 2012