What treatment should I take for my painful and lumpy breast ?

Hello Doctor My breasts they have soar I do not feel good about them They pain too One of the gynecologist suggested to take Mecgla for a month but i find no improvemnets Am I on the right treatment Hello doctor.I feel my breasts the same to be when they are during my periods. Usually they tend become lighter in weight when I am done with my periods. But they are same since the last period. They pain a lot and they are very lumpy. My gynecologist suggested to take Mecgla tabs for a month. But I do not find any changes. Am I on the right treatment? please answer
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011