What treatment should I take for long-standing Mastoiditis and Blind spot in the eye ?

i have a blind spot in the center vision; over the past year or so i have developed extreme tenderness to the eye touch, and also have dealt with recurring mastoiditis, which right now is causing swelling into my neck, eye socket bone under my eye and ear. it is more like a tenderness - extreme to the touch, as is the eye itself, like it is bruised. any ideas? lost the center vision 17 years ago and got no answers back then for it.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011