What treatment should I take for lightening the skin color ?

Hi, I need some advice on my face skin colour. See actually I was born with tanned skin. But now I am 20 and my face has gone darker than the rest of my body. I know you may say its because of the sun exposure and I must apply sun block and stuff. But thing is nowadays I am not going out under the sun a lot as I used to. Just wanna know could it be other factors such as health or any particular supplements or food that I am taking thats causing this. Or am I having any defficiency. Need Help??? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 29 Feb 2012