What treatment should I take for irregular periods and PCOD ?

my name is swarna i just married 6 months i had ultra sound scan the reports stated that multiple small follicles inside overies PCOD what is my health condition what is my problem im looking for pregnancy what shall i do what is the cure for this my name is swarna, i just married (6 months), i had ultra sound scan, the reports stated that multiple small follicles inside overies (PCOD), what is my health condition, what is my problem, im looking for pregnancy, what shall i do, what is the cure for this? i have irregular periods. i had periods on january 2011, doctor gave me for periods modus 10mg (twice a day for 3 days) but im not getting the bleeding till yet. i took madicine on 5th apr 2011 to 7th apr 2011. but im not getting the periods. please tell me why?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011