Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for irregular periods and PCOD ?

my name is swarna i just married 6 months i had ultra sound scan the reports stated that multiple small follicles inside overies PCOD what is my health condition what is my problem im looking for pregnancy what shall i do what is the cure for this my name is swarna, i just married (6 months), i had ultra sound scan, the reports stated that multiple small follicles inside overies (PCOD), what is my health condition, what is my problem, im looking for pregnancy, what shall i do, what is the cure for this? i have irregular periods. i had periods on january 2011, doctor gave me for periods modus 10mg (twice a day for 3 days) but im not getting the bleeding till yet. i took madicine on 5th apr 2011 to 7th apr 2011. but im not getting the periods. please tell me why?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Swarna,
Do not panic. You have been married only 6 months. You have plenty of time left for pregnancy.
Kindly let me know your age, height and weight.
if you are obese that PCOD is going the increase your weight further and vice versa. That is it is a vicious cycle between PCOD and Obesity.
If you are not getting periods for three months, you may even be pregnant. Did you get your USG done before January?
Answered: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor