What treatment should I take for frequent body pain and weakness ?

Problem: There is minor body pain regularly from past 3 months all day long in my body I feel less energy and strength and got cold twice in last 3 months (low immunity ) I dont feel good from inside that i am fully fit. Age 29yrs :: I am using omega3 vitC and multivit already to compensate for my diet gaps History: I have very healthy childhood and i have been athlete all these years (cricket, tt, badminton etc.. ). Very active and strong. I had eschnophelia in 1998 by got cured. Past 3-4 years has been very hectic and full of work (10-11 hrs. /day). I have big capabilities and big commitments but health is putting me down. I dont know where i made some mistake.. What do your suggest for regular body pain, heaviness and low vitality ? (heavy right side of head when cold attacks)
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011