What treatment should I take for erosive esophagitis, tachycardia and extra systolic heart beat ?

hello. I have extra-sistolic in heart and i have Erosive esophagitis and i have takhikardi,whot can i do?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Feb 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hello, You have Extrasystole and tachycardia, and erosive osophagitis. Extrasystole can be Atrial, Junctional or Ventricular origin, which can be judje with ECG report, But if there is persistance of extrasystole and if it is leading to tachycardia, you need to consult Physician or Cardiologist to get diagnosed and thus treat accordingly. Erosive esophagitis, can be delt with medicine like proton pump inhibitors or H2 blocker, along with prokinetic agents and avoidance of smoking/ tobacco/ or alcohol, for a period of 4 - 8 weeks and if it even persist a biopsy is advisible to come to correct diagnosis...... thanks take care