What treatment should I take for erectile dysfunction because of covered penis that is splinted at the front ?

hi doctor i have covered penis which is splinted at the front and i never do sex b/c there is erection failure thus what do you advice me ? i am male my age is 24 ,height 1.68, weight 60 kg and when i was baby i had faced from cancer and there is symbol of that in my neck and it was by ordinary treatment in which i cured from that by now i am feeling good sine i never see any sign ..what is your advice to this with regards ....
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011