What treatment should I take for cysts on face ?

I ve had a cyst on my face close to my left ear on the jaw bone for 14 years. I had gotten some meds from the doctor for a boil that I had and a week after taking the meds (now) the cyst on my face is draining this yellow white, thick puss looking stuff. It s getting smaller the more that comes out. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum
Treatment of cyst, is surgical. It has to be removed. For recurrence, you can take homoepathic treatment , safely.
If they are boils, have to drained, and antibiotics will be needed.
If they are recurrent, then you have to chk why they are happening? get blood sugar levels tested.