What treatment should I take for blood and pus filled swollen earlobe with fever ?

Hi. I have swollen earlobe filled with blood and pus . And my earlobe is painful when I put pressure on it. It has been there for more than two weeks. And I have been consistently having fever which I don t realize is caused by the infected earlobe. But I managed to realize that my fever is due to the infected ear lobe and I am taking antibiotics now. My question are: a) can it be dangerous for leaving it for two weeks? b) Is the infection might have infected other part of of my ear in these two weeks? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012