What treatment should I take for a bone sticking out of my injured knee which is very painful ?

I injured my right knee almost a month ago still unable to walk on it.the physical therapist says everything feels together I live in alot of pain tired of dealing with it,I have a bone sticking out of knee ever since I got hurt.Please help what should I do?I am 35 yrs.old 135 lbs.and 5/6 I have had x-rays twice already.One dr.tells me I have 2 patellas and another dr.tells me I sprained it.......
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
first of all visit best bone specialist near you ,try to follow his advice,,go for physiotherapy and wax treatment,,have gud source of calcium and protien...if there is lot of pain go for uric acid test,,,these all will be conducted by your doctor ..follow only one best one dont change your physician frequently....
take care