What treatment should I take for Oligoasthenoteratozoospermia ?

Dear Doctor, I m a male age 32. 6 high and weighing 80 kilograms. After 4 years of trying I am still unable to get my wife pregnant for a second time. My wife thought I may have varicocele . I went to my house doctor and he told me to get an echo of my testicles. The results came back that I have bilateral varicocele. My doctor then told me to go the urologist . He examined me and said he does not see any varicole (he only did phisical examination) and asked me to get a blood test and semen test. The semen test came with the result severe oligoasthenoteratozoospermia. The blood test came with the following abnormalities: Hct 42 Low (in %) ESR 11 High (mm/hr) FSH 20 High (mIU/mL) Prolactin 30 High (ng/mL) Testosterone 208 (ng/dL) I am a bit corcerned and wondering what is going on and what should I ask/tell my doctor? I would like to be a bit more prepared when talking to him. Please advice me what kind of tests or treatments should I consult with my family doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Feb 2012